Friday, March 2, 2012

Helmet head

Well, Mr. C is in a helmet.  He was diagnosed with plagiocephaly which is basically a wonky head.  Since he was laying in the NICU for five weeks without many position changes, his little head is a bit misshapen.  However, he should only be in the helmet 4-5 months since it's not a bad case. 

And how cute is it now that we got it airbrushed? You know he couldn't very well rock a plain white one!  I think it's fitting since he will be in it through baseball season.  But a note to the airbrush people in the mall:  When I say "Texas Rangers colors" that means royal blue, not the darkest navy you can conjure up.  If I'd picked it up I would have insisted the redo it, but Brandon is a bit nicer than I am.  :)  Moving right along....


 
Cute huh??
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!