B O Y S !!
I had an appointment with my high risk specialist this morning and not only did we find out that both babies were perfectly healthy and right on track with growth, we found out that both are boys. I'd just felt all along that this is what we would have, and my instinct was right!
In fact, we had McKenna with us since we knew we would find out the sexes today and the second she heard "two boys" she started crying! She really had her heart set on having a brother AND a sister, and she was shocked not to hear the news she was expecting. But of course after I explained to her that some mommies went to that "special doctor" because their babies were sick, and we were just happy to have two healthy babies, she was much better.
Plus her realizing that she would still be the only princess in the house didn't hurt either! I was just happy that both babies were the same sex...buying two wardrobes each season does NOT sound like my idea of fun! Well, fun yes, affordable NO!
Plus her realizing that she would still be the only princess in the house didn't hurt either! I was just happy that both babies were the same sex...buying two wardrobes each season does NOT sound like my idea of fun! Well, fun yes, affordable NO!
I know she'll love her little brothers like crazy and I can't wait to be a sports mom! And Dad was pretty happy with the news as well......now he can look forward to his days as a (insert sport here) coach.
Now the hard part - NAMES!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!