Wednesday, August 4, 2010

OK, so I'm a big baby!

I knew it all along....I'm a big weenie. Yesterday, I went to CVS online to make sure one of my prescriptions was ready before I stopped by after work. As I'm looking at the screen, I notice an Rx listed as "ready for pick-up" that I had definitely NOT called in! It was a prescription for a single, injectable medicine (in preparation for my upcoming IUI). Yes, I knew it was coming. And I thought I could handle it.


But now that I'm actually going to have to stick myself with a needle, thinking about it makes my skin crawl (I told you....weenie). How in the world do I think I would survive through in-vitro if I can't even do this ONE single shot? IVF involves dozens and dozens of shots before the procedure itself and sometimes up to 6 weeks into your pregnancy. And no, the thought of Brandon giving it to me does NOT calm my nerves....sorry hon, but I'm being honest.
I'm just thinking this better work. Or else M better get comfortable with her status of "only child". Yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!