Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Guess Who's Home??
Cooper is finally home! He was in the NICU/Special Care for a total of 5 weeks, but he decided he'd had enough of hospital food, and was ready to come home. This little guy had a tough start, but he is doing great! Since he was on a ventilator and had so many breathing issues for so long, I will admit that I'm a little afraid to fall asleep at night. We don't have monitors and alarms to let us know if he stops breathing, and no nurses to run in....but I know the doctors wouldn't have sent him home if they weren't confident that he was strong and healthy enough. So I just say an extra prayer before we go to sleep and thank God that I'm a really light sleeper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!