Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introducing our newest arrivals!!

Wow, I feel like I've been waiting nearly 4 years to write this post!  After a LONG wait, M is finally a big sister!!  Here they are, Michael Cooper & William Garrett:

Cooper:  4 lbs 13 ozs
 
Garrett:  4 lbs 6 ozs
 
Both babies are doing well considering they are 7 weeks early, but they need a little help for now.  Cooper is on a ventilator and CPAP and Garrett is on oxygen.  Both will be fed through a tube until they are a little more stable.  They are both as cute as can be, and it's a little surreal now that they're finally here!
Unfortunately I haven't been able to hold either one yet but they need to concentrate on getting settle into their new temporary home down in the NICU.  Hopefully I will get to hold G later on today!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!