Well, it turns out that I was nervous for nothing. I went for my ER yesterday and it couldn't have gone smoother. I had an amazing nurse who explained everything to me in detail - what would happen before, during and after the procedure.
I remember getting wheeled into the OR then I woke up back in my recovery room with very minimal discomfort. What a relief! I was released about an hour later and really felt fine the rest of the day.
The doctor retrieved all 22 of my follicles and I just got a call from the nurse saying 17 of those fertilized normally! That's a really great number so luckily there will be several embryos to choose from for the ET!
Speaking of the transfer, that will be Sunday. I will wait 10 days, pretend nothing is bothering me or on my mind, then take a pregnancy test on the 14th.
It seems like it was only a couple of days ago that my poor hubby was jabbing me in the gut with medication every night....ah, memories.
Speaking of the transfer, that will be Sunday. I will wait 10 days, pretend nothing is bothering me or on my mind, then take a pregnancy test on the 14th.
It seems like it was only a couple of days ago that my poor hubby was jabbing me in the gut with medication every night....ah, memories.
At this stage of the game, I only have one question remaining....how many more people could possibly look at my lady bits before I have a dang BABY??!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!