I've never been huge on Valentine's Day. Even when we were dating, Brandon and I didn't make a huge production out of it....I just think it's a little silly.
But now that we have a kid, what better way to have a Happy Valentine's Day than to be THAT mom?! Oh yes, the Valentine's party...We were instructed to bring a decorated shoebox to hold all of the cards from the class party. A shoebox? Pssshhhhh...That's so 1983. Instead we headed to Hobby Lobby and got all of the supplies to make:
The ultimate blinged-out and decorated paper mache purse-box!
Does it matter that she's 4 and no one really cares what she brings? NO. What matters is that she loved it, and I'm gonna ROCK as a room mom one day!!!
Does it matter that she's 4 and no one really cares what she brings? NO. What matters is that she loved it, and I'm gonna ROCK as a room mom one day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!