I am excited to announce that I have a new nephew...Jude William!
He made his arrival 6 weeks early, but is doing great! He is in the NICU at Baylor Grapevine, but hopefully will be released within a week or two.
He was a good size preemie, weighing 5 lbs 8.5 ozs and was 20.5 inches long.
McKenna is so excited about her "baby Jude" and can't wait to hold him. She keeps walking around holding my camera looking at him...she will make a great big cousin!
** I have established a walk team for the March of Dimes March for Babies walk on 4/18 at White Rock Lake in honor of Jude. If you would like to walk with us, donate money, or both go to www.marchforbabies.com/jenniferw75 to register!! **
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDE!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me a comment....they give me something to read at work!